Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Break the bank"

ola, bonjour, helloo yall. as you can see by the frequency of my posts, its been a slow year. this kinda thing happens with a career in the arts just as im sure it does in any other field. keeping my head up and eyes on the prize though, because there's always silver lining: the universe is giving me time to develop not just my acting skills, but also my careers in music, radio, comedy and entrepreneurship.

which brings me to the main point of this post, my first track "Break the bank" is out and coming to a radio, club or boot near you. it'll also soon be available for download on the music websites and stores you have come to love. follow the link to my reverberation page (www.reverbnation.com/hasa) and click on the play button next to "Break the bank" to hear a sample of the song. it is an electro house song with kwaito-esque elements and i hope to the saints of music that yall like the track.

Thats it for now. please don't hesitate to tell me what you think and as usual: tell a friend. PEACE

1 comment: