Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oops… but i'm back

Okey dokey, lookey here. I've been busy ok and I feel bad okay and.. and any secrets I have are already out so i'll go through the updates real quick like, so as not to bore you to sleep: after my Muvhango contract lapsed, I was signed by one of SA's top shows, Isidingo. The ride has been a long and at times bumpy one as I was still figuring out who this man, Khaya Gumede, is and adjusting to all the PR i've been put through. With the kind help and guidance from the amazing directors and support from the rest of the team, I got through it all and now am stronger and wiser for it. Thanks to them for believing in me and allowing me to do this thing i've been put here on earth to do. An even bigger thanks to all the fans of the show who have welcomed me with open arms and my friends and fam who are my rock. Before I get all soapie-like on yall (get it? soapie-like… yea it sounded funnier in my head, sorry), here's to bigger and better things to come, both on Isidingo and with the film i'm in (premiering November 24th 2010, cough cough, eish something in my throat, more secrets muhahaha). Please don't hesitate to tell me your opinion or just say hi and never, ever, ever forget: tell a friend.peace.

2 comments:

  1. Eita da Mr Moloi.

    You do a great job ko isidingo. Pity i never got to see you ko muvhango but you are such a pleasure to watch. And i hope you are as lovely a person as your character on isidee so far, if not better.

    Otherwise...All the best with your other staff. I ddnt know about you b4 isidingo and now im just super impressed (i think that means you have one extra little fan added to your fan base). Im such a fan im even more compelled to get off my bum and get sound drivers installed so i can watch your youtube videos [there goes my youtube rehab:(], and plz keep blogging and vlogging even as you become bigger and bigger.

    God bless ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I think you're a brilliant actor, I never saw you on muvhango though,you have a great voice, wouldn't mind hearing it on radio (ever thought of trying it out? please do.)I tweet and facebook about you all the time, 16:30 is now my best time of the day, stay blessed and keep doing what you do best and keep it up !

    ReplyDelete